It looks like Agenda 21 has hit our tiny town, huge sigh.... But there are a lot of good lessons to be learned and questions to be asked, so here we go:
The quick answers are:
1. Someone else to pay for it.
2. Someone else to do the work and/or be responsible.
Admit it, when you are really hungry and tired, who says no to a free meal?
Or stops to ask what is in the food, why are you giving it to me, and what are the long term consequences if I say yes?
We cover today:
1. Goals vs. Process
2. Evil is always easy on the front end, Good hard on the front end.
3. Why the dominant group wins when it comes to building systems.
4. How NOW is the time to build the new systems you want to live in.
It is a good podcast to help you focus not only on this Monday, but on the New Year!
It is off with a bang, so here we go!!!
Something went wrong!
This site is run by a human, not an APP. It's hard showing up every day, but that is what it takes. I am so glad you are here! Jill